Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

Birthday Blooms

A simple birthday card using my favourite floral die set, Botanical Builder from Stampin' Up.  The woodgrain background is a digital image from Far Far Hill (I think), originally printed out for a journal cover, but I used something else instead.


Cardstock - brown card blank, snippets of red, green and black
Paper - Far Far Hill digital (I think)
Dies - Stampin' Up Botanical Builder framelits
Adhesives - ds tape, Tombow Mono Mult glue
Tools - Sizzix Big Shot
Other - sentiment sticker, white pearls

Challenges:
Inky Chicks Challenge 77 - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card - those flowers are gorgeous. I did not get those dies, and each time I see them in action they pull on the heart strings. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jenny - and I am so with Lynn about those flower dies, absolutely beautiful and so very versatile as well.

    Hugs from a very warm and sunny Portugal - so far that is :)

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jenny, for our current challenge of anything goes, good luck in the draw... Bizzy Bec Challenges DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete